Now spring is here and the weather is improving, it is the ideal time to have your central heating system checked over and any maintenance work carried out, so that the system is in good working order for next winter.
As mentioned in our previous blog this month, if your boiler is getting old, costing more and more to run or suffering from corrosion it may well be time to, rather than repair the boiler, upgrade and change the boiler.
Of course, it can be very tempting to put off until a later date the cost and upheaval of changing a boiler but spring really is the best time to carry out this work for a number of reasons:-
- Now the weather is improving, we are not as dependent on the boiler to keep warm so any work on the central heating system will cause less disruption in the home.
- Because you are carrying out the upgrade while the system is still working, you are not under any pressure to make a rushed decision. You will have time to research the best options for you and your home.
- Also, you will have the luxury of time to shop around for the best deals.
- Heating engineers are generally less busy with emergency repair work at this time of year, so you can plan when your installation will take place and know the job will be done in a certain time frame, without the engineer disappearing off to carry out emergency work.
- The installation of the new boiler or central heating system can be planned to fit in with other DIY jobs you are carrying out.
Range Heating have been carrying out central heating installations in Manchester and Cheshire since 2008. We are experts in installing gas boilers and we’ve got a great reputation for outstanding customer service.
If you are thinking about getting a new boiler, call us and one of our friendly, expert heating engineers will visit your home for a free consultation and give you a written estimate for your new boiler.
We strongly recommend Vaillant boilers as they are reliable, energy efficient and come with a 10 year guarantee. But we will install Worcester, Baxi, Viessman and other boilers if you prefer.
Call Range Heating on 07872 105 094